The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier special law enforcement team member and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight's 20/50 design gold standard which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics signal processing and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief the Zeus Pro Series Thermal Weapon Sight is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application Ð military and commercial.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology the Zeus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional militarygrade 30mm 50mm 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0VDC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting Armasight has included ballistic drop reticles electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide videoin imagery where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays and external power access. In support of these capabilities Armasight offers an optional laser range finder external battery pack multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticle adjustments and software algorithms combined with a complementary color reticle platform ensures maximum reticle contrast high level target accuracy and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x and 8x without changing the point-ofaim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
A five-button wireless remote switch is included to operate and modify the settings on the Zeus Pro to optimize the imagery for the viewed scene without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The Zeus Pro has Bluetooth wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight represents the most versatile and sophisticated Armasight product available in today's market for hunters SWAT teams and military personnel based on its superior price-to-performance value.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke dust hazefog) - Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard - Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance - Operates on 123A or AA batteries - Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount - Objective Germanium Lens Options - TAU-2 17µm Pitch Thermal Sensor - SVGA 800x600 OLED Display - Long eye-relief eyepiece lens - Digital Compass - Digital Inclinometer - Battery Status Indicator - Multiple User Selectable Ballistic and Quick Acquisition Reticles - Selectable Reticle Color - Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants - Imaging Filter Algorithms: Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Linear Automatic Gain Control (Linear AGC) Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN) - Wireless 5-button Remote - Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only) - Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz - Magnification (NTSC/PAL): 35x /42x - Objective Lens Type: Germanium - Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2 - Pixel Array Format: 640x512 - Pixel Size: 17 µm - Resolution: 017 mRad (35 SOA) - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060 - Pixel Display Format: 800x600 - Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels - Turn-on Time max: 3 sec - Digital Zoom: 1x 2x 4x and 8x - Digital Compass: Yes - Digital Inclinometer: Yes - Digital Angle Cosine Indicator: Yes - Battery Status Indicator: Yes - Image Palettes: White Hot Black Hot Sepia Fusion Rainbow and Rain - Reticle Type: 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA Line Dot Cross Center Dot Cross Crosshair and "No Reticle" - Reticle Color: Black White Red Cyan - Boresight Adjustment: Digitally Controlled - Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768?574 pixels)/ NTSC (640?480 pixels) - Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot - Remote Control: Wireless 5-button
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST": Yes - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð "SHARPNESS": Yes - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð "SMART SCENE": Yes - Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð "SKY/SEA": Yes - Linear Automatic Gain Control (Linear AGC): Yes - User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC): Yes - Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN): Yes
- Objective Focal Length: 100 mm - Objective F-number: 1:1.4 - Field of View (ang.): 62¡ ? 5¡ - Exit Pupil Diameter: 10 mm - Eye Relief: 45 mm - Focus Method: Manual - Focusing Range: 10m to inf. - Diopter Adjustment: Manual - Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Battery: Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V - Battery Life at 20 ¡C (68 ¡F): up to 7 hrs (optional up to 14 hrs) - Extended Battery Pack (optional): Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hrs) - External Power Supply: 6 VDC/ 600m?
- Operating Temperature: -51¡ to +57¡C (-59¡ to +134¡F) - Storage Temperature: -57¡ to +85¡C (-70¡ to +185¡F) - Recoil Resistance: 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil - Environmental Rating: Waterproof 20 meters immersion for 2 hours - MIL-STD-810 Compatibility: Yes
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 and Weaver Rails - Height of the Scope Axis: 1.65" - Overall Dimensions: 10.4" x 3.5" x 3.9" - Weight (w/o Batteries): 2.9 lbs
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.