The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier special law enforcement team member and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight's 20/50 design gold standard which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics signal processing and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology the Zeus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional militarygrade 30mm 50mm 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0VDC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting Armasight has included ballistic drop reticles electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide videoin imagery where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays and external power access. In support of these capabilities Armasight offers an optional laser range finder external battery pack multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticle adjustments and software algorithms combined with a complementary color reticle platform ensures maximum reticle contrast high level target accuracy and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x and 8x without changing the point-ofaim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight represents the most versatile and sophisticated Armasight product available in today's market for hunters SWAT teams and military personnel based on its superior price-to-performance value.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) Ð a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature. - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð a "Sharpness" correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise. - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background. - Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð a "Sky/Sea" enhancement Ð information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water. - Linear Automatic Gain Control (Linear AGC) Ð a correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range the weaker the image signal the stronger the gain. - User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source the camera updates the offset correction coefficients resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function. - Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN) Ð In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke dust hazefog) - Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard - Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance - Operates on 123A or AA batteries - Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount - Objective Germanium Lens Options - TAU-2 17µm Pitch Thermal Sensor - SVGA 800x600 OLED Display - Long eye-relief eyepiece lens - Digital Compass - Digital Inclinometer - Battery Status Indicator - Multiple User Selectable Ballistic and Quick Acquisition Reticles - Selectable Reticle Color - Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants - Wireless 5-button Remote - Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only) - Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
Imaging Filter Algorithms:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - Linear Automatic Gain Control (Linear AGC) - Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Video Cable - AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control 5-buttons) - Battery Set - Instruction Manual with Warranty Card - SKB Standard color black Case.(F200) - Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz - Magnification (NTSC/PAL): 18x / 21x - Objective Lens Type: Germanium - Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2 - Pixel Array Format: 640x512 - Pixel Size: 17µm - Resolution: 034 mRad (70 SOA) - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060 - Pixel Display Format: 800?600 - Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels - Turn-on Time Maxinum: 3 Seconds - Digital Zoom: 1x 2x 4x and 8x - Digital Compass: Yes - Digital Inclinometer: Yes - Digital Angle Cosine Indicator: Yes - Battery Status Indicator: Yes - Image Palettes: White Hot Black Hot Sepia Fusion Rainbow and Rain - Reticle Type: 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA Line Dot Cross Center Dot Cross Crosshair and "No Reticle" - Reticle Color: Black White Red Cyan - Boresight Adjustment: Digitally Controlled - Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768?574 pixels)/ NTSC (640?480 pixels) - Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot - Remote Control: Wireless 5-button
Special User Adjustable Imaging Tools:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST": Yes - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð "SHARPNESS": Yes - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð "SMART SCENE": Yes -
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.