Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the Sporting Law Enforcement and Military markets. The Zeus product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and is composed of ten (10) different models Ð each optimizing performance price and state of the art technology for a variety of uses and mission applications ranging from the seriously committed hunter to the military designated marksman. While primarily designed as a weapon scope the Zeus functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
The Zeus is a solid state uncooled long-wave infrared magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. The 24/7 mission capability is only one of the strengths of Zeus. The thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow dust smoke fog haze and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision equipment the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices as it emits no visible light or RF energy. In addition to being the smallest and lightest in their class Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights are characterized by their simple and intuitive controls functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections. This "layering" of easy-to-understand control functions provides the operator with a framework for customizing his preferences and exploiting the robust variety of setting options available in the Zeus. The Zeus has a series of selectable color modes based on a rich upgradeable software package. A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight when positioned in the "standby" mode. The Zeus has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with a video-out capability in operator selectable NTSC or PAL formats. The Zeus uses the same multi-pin connector to provide both video-in imagery where there is a need for map or rangefinder display overlays and external power access.
Zeus weapon installation is easy repeatable and reliable based on a unique and highly user-friendly MIL-STD-1913/WEAVER/PICATINNY rail compatible quick-release locking mechanism. The solid state technology and software algorithms combined with a complimentary color reticle platform used in the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight ensure maximum reticle contrast high level target accuracy and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums. This level of accuracy is translated into the electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x and 4x without changing the point-of-aim to point-of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle. Armasight is convinced that the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight represents one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available to hunters SWAT Teams and the Military on the market today based on superior price-to-performance value.
Made in the USA
- Video Cable - Battery Cassette - Soft carrying Case - Lens Tissue - Two Lithium Battery CR123A - Instruction Manual with Warranty Card - SKB Standard color black Case.(F200) - AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94 - Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class - Optical Magnification 6x(PAL)/5x(NTSC) - User selectable NTSC or PAL format - The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology - Pixel Array Format: 336?256 - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 800x600 - Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface - Fast 30Hz or 60Hz imaging - Digital E-Zoom: 1x 2x and 4x - Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/Rainbow/Various Color Modes - 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: "Dot 4 MOA" "Line Dot" "Cross-Center Dot" "Cross" "Crosshair" and "No Reticle" - Reticle Colors: Black White Red Cyan - Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight - Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply - Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay - Wireless remote control for tactical operations - Water and fog resistant - CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction - Rapid start-up - MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount - Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
Imaging Filter Algorithms:
Ð Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) Ð Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz - Magnification (NTSC/PAL): 5.0x/6.0x - Objective Lens Type: Germanium - Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2 - Pixel Array Format: 336?256 - Pixel Size: 17µm - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060 - Pixel Display Format: 800?600 - Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels - Turn-on Time Max: 3 Seconds - Digital Zoom: 1x 2x and 4x - Image Palettes: White Hot Black Hot Fusion Rainbow Globow Ironbow 1 Ironbow 2 Sepia Color 1 Color 2 Ice-Fire Rain and OEM Custom - Reticle Type: 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA Line Dot Cross Center Dot Cross Crosshair and "No Reticle" - Reticle Color: Black White Red Cyan - Boresight Adjustment: Digitally Controlled - Analog Input and Output Format (Resolution): PAL (768?574 pixels)/ NTSC (640?480 pixels) - Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot - Remote Control: Wireless
Special User Adjustable Imaging Tools:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "Contrast": Yes - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð "Sharpness": Yes - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð "SMART Scene": Yes - Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð "Sky/Sea": Yes - User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity: Yes - Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN): Yes
- Battery: Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2) - Current Consumption Maximum: 320 mA - Battery Life at 68 ¡F: Upto 4 Hours (Optional upto 12 Hours) - Extended Battery Pack: Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hours) - External Power Supply: 6 VDC/ 600m?
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +122¡F - Storage Temperature: -58 to +158¡F - Recoil Resistance: 700g - Environmental Rating: Water and Fog Resistant
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny MIL-STD 1913 and Weaver Rails - Height of the Scope Axis: 1.65" - Dimensions: 8.40" x 2.70" x 3.10" - Weight without Batteries: 1.80 lbs
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.