Aimpoint Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Inside the sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a higher level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro H-2:
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission - Can be used on shotguns rifles handguns or archery tackle - Transparent Front Flip-up lens cover is included - Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included - Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness - 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic - 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings - Fully waterproof - Weaver-/ Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail - ACET technology allows 50000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery - Can be "piggybacked" on larger magnifying optics using an adapter. - Standard features for all Aimpoint sights - Unlimited field of view - Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief - Unaffected by extreme weather conditions - Rugged durable construction - No hazardous materials - No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes - Mechanical switch for speed and reliability - Increased aiming confidence
- Light Source: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe - Red Dot Size in Minutes Of Angle (MOA): 2 - Parallax: Absence of parallax - No centering required - Eye relief: Unlimited - Night Vision Compatibility: No - Anti Reflex Coating All Surfaces and Multi Layer Coating Objective Lens: Yes - Magnification: No magnification 1x
- Battery: One 3V Lithium Battery Type CR2032 - Battery Life: 50000 Hours (Over 5 Years of Continuous Use) - Dot Intensity Adjustment: Mechanical Switch - Daylight (DL) Settings: 1 Off and 12 DL of Which One Extra Bright
- Material Housing: Extruded High Strength Aluminum - Surface Finish: Anodized Semi Matte - Color Housing: Black - Adjustment 1 Click: 13mm at 100m (1/2" at 100 Yards) - Mounting Methods: Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature Range: -20¡ - +140¡ F - Water Resistance: Submersible to 15 Feet (5m) - Radioactive Components Used: None
- Length: 2.70" - Width/Height Sight Only: 1.60" x 1.40" - Width/Height Including Mount: 2.40"x 1.60" - Weight Sight Only: 3.30 oz. - Weight Sight with Integrated Mount: 4.80 oz.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.