The electronic components in the CompM4 improve upon Aimpoints existing state-of-the-art ACET diode circuitry allowing this sight to run constantly for over 8 years on a single AA battery. The CompM4 features an internal voltage regulator that allows the sight to operate on any AA size battery available worldwide. This sight features a 2 minute-of-angle (MOA) dot size making it perfectly suited for use with Aimpoints 3XMagnifier scope module. The CompM4 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices and features an extremely rugged and easy to use 16-position manual switch with 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings. The CompM4 sight body is designed to protect both the optics and adjustment components against hard use and is waterproof to 45 meters (150 feet).
The CompM4 also features an improved QRP2 Picatinny rail mount eliminating the need for a separate mounting ring. This mount has over twice the clamping force of the original QRP and features a lower and wider torque limiting knob to improve ease of use and lessen the chance of the sight base becoming snagged on other equipment. The mount is keyed into the sight to absorb recoil forces. Vertical and cantilever spacers are available to allow the sight to fit on all M16 rifle and M4 carbine variants. The sight can also be used on any other weapon with a Picatinny rail mounting system.
System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X - Eye Relief: Unlimited - Reticle: Size 2 MOA - Optical coating - Anti Reflex coating all surfaces. Multi-layer coating for reflection of Pass coating for NVD compatibility
- Battery Type: AA - Battery Life typical** 80000 hours for good quality battery - Switch dot brightness 16 positions 7 NVD 9 daylight of which 1 Extra bright
- Material Housing: Extruded high strength aluminum - Surface Finish: Hard anodized matte black - Material Lens Covers: Rubber matte black - Adjustment: 1 click - 16 mm at 100 meters - 1/2" at 80 yds. - Mounting Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Length: 4.7" - Width/Height: 2.1" x 2.4" sight only - 2.8" x 2.8" including mount - Ring Width: none - Weight: 9.3 oz. sight only - 11.8 oz. with integrated mount
- Temperature Range: -45C to +71C (-50F to 160F) - Water Resistance: 150'
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.