The Armasight Apollo is one of the most advanced Thermal Clip-On systems for shooting over the short distance and which stands above the competition when it comes to clarity versatility reliability function and value. Based on the proven 324x256 microbolometer core the Apollo scope is an ideal product for force protection border patrol officers police SWAT officers and special operations forces providing users with the necessary tools to be successful in both daytime and nighttime field conditions. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust smoke fog haze and other battlefield obscurants. Its use cannot be detected as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates without the use of illuminators or IR lights.
The Armasight Apollo converts your existing day scope to thermal and provides excellent target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter varmint hunter military law enforcement or security personnel. The Armasight Apollo eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle to replace it with a dedicated thermal sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The Apollo simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight. Factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA no re-zeroing is required. The Apollo allows the user to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position and because the user views his own day scopes reticle (which he is familiar with) no re-training is required. A wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user's weapon that is convenient allowing activation of the Apollo quickly and with no fuss. The Armasight Apollo is equipped with a locking (but quick-disconnect) mounting system which provides the user with an easy and quick way to attach/detach the Apollo on a standard weaver or Picatinny rail.
Made in the USA
- Video Cable - Light Suppressor for Day Scope - Battery Cassette - Soft carrying Case - Packing Box - Lens Tissue - Two Lithium Battery CR123A - Instruction Manual with Warranty Card - SKB Standard color black Case.(F200) - AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94 - Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) - Light-Suppressor 1 - Light-Suppressor 2 - Light-Suppressor 3
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope to thermal imaging - Mounts in front of any daytime scope no re-zeroing required - The lightest and most compact scope in its class - User selectable NTSC or PAL format - The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 800x600 - Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface - Color Modes: White Hot/Black Hot/Rainbow/Various Color modes - Extended operation time with optional external battery power supply - Recording: video output /optional Video Recorder with on board replay - Wireless remote control for tactical operations - CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction - Rapid start-up - MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
Imaging Filter Algorithms:
Ð Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) Ð Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz - Magnification (NTSC/PAL): Unity (1x) - Objective Lens Type: Germanium - Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2 - Pixel Array Format: 324?256 - Pixel Size: 25 µm - Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060 - Pixel Display Format: 800?600 - Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels - Turn-on Time Max: 3 Seconds - Image Palettes: White Hot Black Hot Fusion Rainbow Globow Ironbow 1 Ironbow 2 Sepia Color 1 Color 2 Ice-Fire Rain and OEM Custom - Reticle Type: No Reticle - Analog Input and Output Format (Resolution): PAL (768?574 pixels)/ NTSC (640?480 pixels) - Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot - Remote Control: Wireless
Special Uswe Adjustments Imaging Tools:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "Contrast": Yes - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) Ð "Sharpness": Yes - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) Ð "Smart Scene": Yes - Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) Ð "Sky/Sea": Yes - User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC): Yes - Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN): Yes
- Objective Focal Length: 42mm - Objective F-Number: 1:1 - Field of View (Angle): 11¡ x 9¡ - Exit Pupil Diameter: 25mm - Focus Method: Manual - Focusing Range: 5m to Infinity
- Boresight Accuracy: Factory aligned to 1 MOA or better - Boresight Retention: Permanent to within 2 MOA or better - Boresight Repeatability: Within 2 MOA
- Battery: Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2) - Current Consumption Maximum: 320 mA - Battery Life at 68 ¡F: Upto 4 Hours (Optional upto 12 Hours) - Extended Battery Pack: Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hr) - External Power Supply: 6 VDC/ 600m?
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50¡C - Storage Temperature: -50 to +70¡C - Recoil Resistance: 700 g - Environmental Rating: Water and Fog Resistant
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny MIL STD 1913 and Weaver Rails - Height of the Scope Axis above Rail: 1.57" - Dimensions: 8.50" x 2.80" x 3.20" - Weight without Batteries: 1.50 lbs
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.